Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-22-2010, 03:54 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,947 Likes on 3,840 Posts
Heart CALENDAR GIRLS Blog Group - FULL with 10 members

We now have a name! Calendar Girls And thanks to our own Sweet P, here is a song by our name... Calendar Girls

Who are the Calendar Girls? We are a group of bloggers who want to have a place where friendships blossom, creativity abounds, and encouragement prevails! In keeping with that dream, this blog group has been created so we will have a place to interact and enjoy being fellow bloggers.

The guidelines for this group are fairly simple:

1. Each member MUST have a blog (it�s a blog group, after all) and members need to post to their own blogs at least once or twice a week.

2. Each member needs to become a follower of the blogs of all the members. (It would also be great if members would place links of the blogs � a blog list � in the sidebar of their own blogs.)

3. Each member needs to visit the blogs of the other members at least once or twice a week and barring unforeseen circumstances, members should leave a comment on the blogs at least every week. (Encouragement is such a wonderful thing!)

4. I will open/host an SCS thread for the blog group (here it is!). It is a place where the members can post links to resources, challenges the others might like to participate in, information about publication calls or DT calls, blog candy, and such, etc. I foresee the SCS thread as a place of friendship!

5. Each month the Blog Group would have a challenge among themselves. One member each month would be the hostess of the challenge. That simply means she is the one who chooses the Challenge theme. It could be a seasonal theme (Autumn), a holiday theme (Christmas), a color theme (purple and white), a technique theme (embossing), a theme using a particular type of embellishment (glitter), an inspiration theme (a photo that inspires the creation), a special theme (anything but a card), etc. Each member would choose her own products and way of interpreting the theme. These creations would be posted to the blogs of the members on a pre-determined day.

6. Other ideas could be generated among the group for ways to strengthen the blog group and these might be added to the guidelines at a later time.

These are the ten members of the blog group:

April (SCS - Aprilo) April's Alley
Barb (SCS - barbaralynn) Barb's Inkin' into Retirement
Carol (SCS - momcgw) Lost in my craft room
Debbie (SCS - djones) The Ink Igloo
Jeanette (SCS - Forest Ranger) Cre8tive Play
Kelly (SCS - MiamiKel4) Sandcastle Stamper
Michelle (SCS - pattem) Ink'n General
Paola (SCS - Sama) That's Amore
Tami (SCS - BlueInks) BlueInks Design
Terry (SCS - terry0926) It's Totally Terry

At this point we are semi-active. We will officially begin in January. But for now we will chat, enjoy each other's company, select a name for our blog group, and decide who will host the challenges in which months.

Oh, and we'll have lots and lots of fun!!! ;)

Here is the list of SCS names of the group members in case you need to copy/paste them into a new PM message: Aprilo ; barbaralynn ; momcgw ; djones ; Forest Ranger ; MiamiKel4 ; pattem ; Sama ; BlueInks ; terry0926
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 12-30-2010 at 05:07 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Blog Group Challenge Hostesses

♥ means she's continuing with Calendar Girls in 2012

January - Jeanette ♥
February - Kelly
March - April ♥
April - Terry ♥
May - Barb ♥
June - Carol ♥
July - Michelle ♥
August - lil' dj/Debbie ♥
September - Paola/Sweet P ♥
October - Tami ♥

OUR JANUARY CHALLENGE

We are Calendar Girls. I like that. I hope you do, too. I’m really looking forward to this year of blogging together with an awesome group of friends and fellow bloggers. Each of us has unique qualities, those characteristics, personalities, and talents that make us who we are. We also have some things in common, like our love of paper-crafting.

For our first challenge as a group, I want us to focus on our new name – Calendar Girls Therefore, the challenge, should you choose to accept it (and I know you will) is this:

1. Create a card (or anything but a card, if you choose) that reflects YOUR month. That means my card will reflect January, Kelly’s will reflect February, April’s will reflect March, etc. You get the idea.

2. I also want us to get to know a little bit about each other during this challenge, so I’d like you to use your FAVORITE embellishment on your creation. For instance, if your favorite embellishment is ribbon, then use ribbon. If it’s glitter, use glitter. Etc. Again, you get the idea.

3. Thirdly (cuz that’s my favorite number), I want you to use your newest paper-crafting toy/tool in creating your challenge item. This is not paper or stamps, but things like punches, embossing folders, Cricut machines, that sort of thing. AND YOU CANNOT BUY IT SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS CHALLENGE. It is to be the most recent toy you’ve purchased (or received as a gift). Does that make sense?

We will post our Challenge Creations on our blogs on January 28. I can’t wait to see what you create and to learn a little bit about you in the process.

Oh, and one last thing. When you post your creation, be sure to tell us what your favorite embellishment is and what the newest tool/toy is, too. Thanks!

Our February Challenge
Hi Calendar Girls! Time for another round of blogging fun! Your posting date, should you take the challenge, will be on February 28th!

This month, you’ll have a few fun things to keep you entertained on post date!
Since its’ the month of LoVe, and the color red is so prevalent, I’m going to think outside the box and get really creative! Here are your challenges for your card, it’s a three-fer!

Hear ye, hear ye! By royal proclamation …… I Welcome you all to Ms. February’s Ball!
Each of you beautiful belles – our lovely Calendar Girls - are cordially invited to the Calendar Girls Ball! It’s a month of love, admiration, and red hearts, my lovelies!
What will you wear to this ball? More like what will your CARD wear?! This month – fabulous Calendar Girls,- show us your STYLE! Your card should reflect a representation of what your dream dress would be and the moment each of you beauties walks into the ballroom, we’ll be dazzled by what you (your card!) has on!

1. Challenge 1 -- What’s your style?! will your card be sleek, sexy and black?
Will it be a pink and frilly with flowers? Lavendar and lace?
Will it have Bows? Buttons all down the back? {etc!} You may use any stamped image you like - it should not be a dress stamp, lol – your card should speak for itself with it’s colors and style! Make sure your card has the representation!

2. Challenge 2 -- Show us your true colors at this ball! Add your favorite color somewhere to your card, even if it’s the smallest of a brad or a little flower – it might not match your “dress personality” but that’s the whole challenge! In the words of Tim Gunn, “Make it work!”

3. Challenge 3 -- Shape up for this ball!! Well, this will be one of your EASIEST shape ups evah! Tee hee! on the same card, you must use a SHAPE somewhere on your card! Make your regular card but add a Big-shotted, Cuttlebugged, hand cut out shape to your card. (Ms Feb. will find samples and post to the thread!) Add your image to a nestie, to a hand cut heart, to a circular pattern – etc! Shape up, show your true color and your style!!

I can’t wait to see what you all show up “wearing” for our wonderful Calendar Girl ball – and no, pumpkins are not allowed! LOL! Muah! xoxoxo

Our March Challenge

I had such a great time at the ball, that my feet are still hurting from all the dancing!
I chose March because it is my birth month and the time that the weather starts to break here in the NorthEast. I always have something to look forward to!

For our challenge this month, I wanted to challenge us with a three-fer. It is the third month after all!

1. Since Spring is right around the corner and I am so looking forward to it, I'd like everyone to use a stamp/stamps/digi(s) that portray something YOU are looking forward to! It can be Spring, Summer, vacation, a holiday, or even a nice dinner!

2. I'd like you to use a technique or product that "scares" you. In my case, it could be glitter or spray Smooch. Just make it something that you admire and have procrstinated trying or using!

3. Lastly, I'd like you to use the attched sketch. You can interpret it however loosely you wish. I would just like CS/DP to follow my sketch - add all the layers and embellies you see fit. The sketch can be rotated and proportions can change - it is just a rough drawing!

I can wait til the 28th to see all of our creations! And I hope you have as much fun thinking of this throughout the month of March as I had dreaming it up!

~April
Attached Images
File Type: jpg family%20035.jpg (23.2 KB, 231 views)
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 10-28-2011 at 06:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Our April Challenge

Hello everyone and welcome to the April Challenge!!

We have all heard the saying �April showers bring May flowers��..I know we are all tired of winter and looking forward to Spring rains that bring out the Summer flowers!

My challenge to you is to show me your April showers!

I have 2 requirements for you:

1. Use an image with a duck, a puddle, an umbrella or anything resembling rain or water!
2. Use a fun technique on your card that is �water� related!

Here are some fun techniques for you to think about:

Gel (water) Card
Misting with Markers
Waterfall Card
Wiper Card
Wet Paper Watercoloring
Watercolor your image with pencils and an aqua painter
� Use Crystal Effects
� Emboss acetate

There are so many things out there that can look like water�..use your imagination and have fun!

- Terry

Our May Challenge

OK--are you ready ladies--or Girls?! Drum Roll Please........................

Here is the May Challenge:

The month of May can bring many things�Mother�s Day, Graduation, Prom, Memorial Day�all are wonderful events. However, May does bring one thing to mind�Skin. You know�like short sleeved tops, capris, shorts, flip flops/sandals, sundresses�all things that bring a frightful thought to our mind as our body is not in shape to show skin. So, let�s Shape Up. No�not running, biking, weights, but cards that have a different shape. So, your May card is to be a Shutter Card, Side Step Card, Gate Fold, Easel Card, Joy Fold, Criss Cross, etc. Any shape works�but to be true to the challenges we have had in the past�try a new shape that you have not used recently or really take a leap and try a design that you have never done before! The theme of the card can be for any event that happens before posting our next Challenge by the Charming Carol on June 28th�a birthday, wedding, shower, etc.

So, are you ready to take the challenge? Are you ready to Shape Up? Are you ready to show some skin--just kidding................

I hope you like this challenge and that you do trying a new shape in your card making or dust off a technique that you have not done in a long time. And, most of all--- Have Fun!!!

- Barb

Our June Challenge:

I just want to let you all know I am struggling with this months theme...have gone back and forth many times...(I need Lildj's help....she's the brains of our DDD team)....so without further adieu.....

The month of June brings many, many things...it is the beginning of summer for most areas...it is associated with weddings, graduations, picnics, swimming, VACATIONS...a whole bunch of wonderful things...so my task for you should you chose to accept, is this:

1. Make a card or a 3D item or whatever you would like and base it around something that you enjoy doing or plan on doing this summer...ex: a vacation, camping, family picnic, swimming, family reunion....you get the idea...

2. Write a short ditty about why you like or are looking forward to the theme you have on your card, when you post...

3. (This part is optional)..

Now since here in the US Memorial day is at the end of May and the 4th of July is at the beginning of July and June is smack dab in the middle of two holidays that honor our nations heros....I would like for you to send your card to either a soldier or a resident in a nursing home...(Sweet P I know you don't live in the states but I do know you love and honor the elderly and your nations heros as well)...I think that there are so many people that have shaped our lives and have stood up to protect us all... often these people are forgotten....so if you choose to take the 3rd part of this challenge (Optional of course)...you will certainly put a smile on someones face that will certainly appreciate it...

I hope this is ok....with everyone....have fun creating...

- Carol
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 06-03-2011 at 07:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Our July Challenge

This month is a free for all....any theme! But.....there is a catch.

Our cards can be created using anything BUT a stamped image (sentiments are okay). Here is where you can get creative...examples would be punch art, stickers, embellishments, patterned paper, what ever you chose.

- Michelle (Miss July)

Our August Challenge

“SEW” Glad We Are Friends!!!

Because I just love this entire group and it feels that we have been friends forever, I just wanted to say…”Sew” Glad We Are Friends!

So for this month’s card here are the requirements.

1. Please use the above sentiment on the card somewhere. Some of you may have a stamp with that sentiment-if so, that’s great!! But if not, just type it up on your computer and print it out. (Sorry…making you work.) LOL

2. Please use at least one button on your card. (Use as many as you like...but there has to be at least one.)

3. Please have stitching of some kind on your card. You can use a sewing machine, hand stitching or faux stitching using a pen.

4. Once your card has posted to your blog, please send your card to a friend telling them how much you appreciate them and that you are “sew” glad you are friends! If you want, you can tell us in your blog post who is receiving your card and how special they are to you.

5. I know there is a lot of cute DP and stamps out there with a sewing theme, so if you have those go ahead and use them. But if you don’t have them, don’t fret-they are not necessary. Just please have the sentiment, button and stitching on your card for sure.

Hope you enjoy the theme and HAVE FUN!!!

- Debbie

Our September Challenge

~~* Hello wonderful Calendar Girls
well, sassy Miss September is finally ready to challenge YOU all....*wink*

I'd like this month to continue to be about choices,
therefore I would like YOU to pick your own challenge
by selecting ONE of the THREE choices provided below.

*choice one* MUSIC:
Select one of the three youtube songs I added below, and have your card reflecting part of the lyrics from your song of choice.
The possibilities are absolutly ENDLESS! :o)
I would also like YOU to gift your finished card to a close neighbour, or a friend that lives close to you that could use a 'pick me up'.

'September' by: Nat King Cole
September Song - Nat King Cole & George Shearing - YouTube

'September in the Rain' by: Dinah Washington
Dinah Washington - September In The Rain - YouTube

'Wake me up when September ends' by: Green Day
Green Day-Wake Me Up When September Ends lyrics - YouTube

*choice 2* EDUCATION:
Create a card with a special teacher in mind, and please remember to add at least one apple somewhere in your card. Teacher's {heart} apples! :o)
I would also like YOU to gift your finished card to a teacher (past or present) who has been a true inspiration in your life. (or in your child/children life/lives)

*choice 3* CHILDREN:
Your card should reflect anything a child may like to do: playing, reading, toys,sports etc....but with a twist!
It should be both cheerful and also reflect the fast approaching Fall, a colorful season I love very much. :o)
I would also like YOU to gift your finished card to a child (other than your own!) that could use a little lift, a lil smile.....just because....

** PLEASE NOTE **-----> Once you post your September creative cards on your blogs, please explain why you chose option 1, or 2 or 3
and also let us know who are you going to gift your card to and the reason why..............:o)

I am thrilled about hosting this month and very excited to see what you decided to create!!
**Have FUN!!** xoxoxox
~Paola~ aka sassy Miss September~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PinupTeacher.jpg (12.4 KB, 1 views)
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 09-13-2011 at 04:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 03:57 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

:::: OCTOBER CALENDAR GIRLS CHALLENGE ::::

I really cannot believe that it is my turn to host our monthly challenge already! This is such a fun group. I appreciate being a part of it.

Although maybe not a super original idea, I would love to see what Halloween cards the Calendar Girls can make! I have seen so many fun designer papers, stamps and embellishments at the craft stores of late. Fun!

Here are the details��..

Theme: Halloween

Layers: At least three layers somewhere on the card, one layer being a designer paper {I love me some DP}

Colors: Somewhere on your card please use the color purple

Embellishments: Two for sure - and are you ready Carol.....one needs to be a glitter product *gasp*

Blog Post: Please share what your favorite candy is to receive in your trick-or-treat bag and if you participate in this holiday, please include what fun things do you like to do for Halloween

I am so looking forward to seeing what our great group of Calendar Girls has to offer on this challenge. I can hardly wait!!!

Until then��.

Tami, Miss October

Now for the two months that don't have a Calendar Girl... November and December.

November - Because we post on the 28th, the end of the month... and most of us will be in Christmas mode, since Thanksgiving will be over... how about if we post a Christmas card for our November posting? That should be easy, since we are probably all making a Christmas card or two anyway. I also think it might be fun to post a picture of our workdesk/space with all of its creating clutter... you know, the Christmas cardmaking frenzy in all its messiness. ;)

December - Who loves a secret? I know I do! Let's have a secret ONE-WORD challenge. This is how it will work. Each Calendar Girl will come up with a one-word challenge for the Calendar Girl who follows her on the list. It can only be ONE WORD, but it can be any word (glitter, three, apple, blue, holiday, sponging, friendship.... whatever word you choose!) Then secretly email or PM that ONE WORD challenge to the next person on the list and she will create a card that in some way represents that word. On December 28th, she will post to her blog a picture of her card and the ONE WORD secret that she has used. Because it's a busy time, please email or PM your ONE WORD to your secret partner no later than the 28th of November so she will have ample time to create during the busy holiday season. Okay?

So as not to confuse anyone...

Jeanette will send a word to Kelly
Kelly will send a word to April
April will send a word to Terry
Terry will send a word to Barb
Barb will send a word to Carol
Carol will send a word to Michelle
Michelle will send a word to Debbie
Debbie will send a word to Paola
Paola will send a word to Tami
Tami will send a word to Jeanette
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 10-26-2011 at 06:42 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 03:57 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

VOTING BETWEEN THESE TWO NAMES:

Giggles and Blogs - 2

Calendar Girls - 6

8 people have voted

Here's an additional idea posted by Sweet P - I think it would be REALLY FUN for each monthly hostesses to INCLUDE a picture of themself on this thread (at the beginning of their hosting month)
with what THAT month implies...
for example: January...Miss *J* could fun 'pose' with a winter toque and/or scarf and holding paper snowflakes in her hand or paper snowman...et..
Miss *F*...hearts....Miss *M* an ombrella...etc..etc...
Obviously NOT 'skin' pictures..LOL...
.... the more I think about this idea above the more I like it...making US truly
"Calendar Girls".....I can see us practicing more geeeegling in the process...LOL What do YOU ALL think???

POSSIBLE NAMES FOR OUR GROUP

Calendar Gurlz
The Three G's - Giggling Group of Girls
BFF's - Blogging Friends Forever
Creative Blogging Sisters
Blogging Babes
The No-Name Blogging Friends
Da Blogging Gigglers
BlogZ & GiggleZ
Friendly Bloggers
Giggles & Blogs (Sweet P's favorite)
Blogsters
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 07-05-2011 at 01:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 04:16 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello friend...I'm here!

Blog - Ink'n General
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

YAY! Michelle is here!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

I'm here too! Sign me up if you need a hostess spot filled!!! Xoxo

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 04:32 PM   #10  
Swapper of the Month - February 2014

Heart

Hello wonderful friendly bloggers:o)
Thanks for such fun ,new adventure Jeanette!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 04:33 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

YAY! Kelly's here........... and she is now Miss February!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 04:33 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

YAY! Paola is here!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 04:43 PM   #13  

Thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post
YAY! Kelly's here........... and she is now Miss February!
woot woot...are we 'Calendar Girls?'...lol
You can pick my month for me Jeanette,I'll be curious to see
which month U'll associate me best, with...*hugZ*;):mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,296 Likes on 2,483 Posts

I am here too and will let Jeanette chose which month reminds her of me (hummmmmmmm if April was not here, it might be that one!)

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 268 Likes on 205 Posts

Woohoo, I'm here too....I can't wait...this is going to be fun....but "Warning Will Roger".....I will need some hand holding and help of this I am sure....put me down for whenever to host (but probably not the first month as I am .....hmmmmm....still learning...lol).

~~~Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins...~~~

BRAK member

http://lostinmycraftroom.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamaView Post
woot woot...are we 'Calendar Girls?'...lol
You can pick my month for me Jeanette,I'll be curious to see
which month U'll associate me best, with...*hugZ*;):mrgreen:
I love the idea of calander girls...but (not the kind that shows all...heehee...I have nothing to show and what there is would scare the bejeebers out of everyone...loo):mrgreen:

BRAK member

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 05:27 PM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Yay! Barb is here... and she is NOT an April fool! Tee Hee!

YAY! Carol is here!

Love y'all!!!

Won't you please choose your months, though! I don't want to pick the wrong one.
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

I would take May--thanks for organizing this!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 05:31 PM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

May, it is! Thanks, Barb!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Tee Hee... did you see the ad at the bottom of the thread? It says Start Your Own Blog. I think it is a little late, since we all already have a blog.
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 05:36 PM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ok I'll take June...that way I'm not first and I should be able to know what I 'm doing by then....(crossing fingers here.)

BRAK member

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 05:53 PM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

June is yours! ;)
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm here, I'm here.....just took me a bit....

How about March for me? Is that what you'd associate with me??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 06:11 PM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

YAY! April is here! ummmmmmmmm... no, I wouldn't associate March with you; I'd associate APRIL with you. Tee Hee! But that's okay.... you may have March!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 06:23 PM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

LOL....March is my birthday month and I like it when people are amazed I wasn't born in April....lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 06:24 PM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'll take July.

Blog - Ink'n General
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Michelle, I'll get you down for July, thanks!

Okay, April...........now you MUST tell us the story behind your name!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 06:29 PM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApriloView Post
LOL....March is my birthday month and I like it when people are amazed I wasn't born in April....lol
But than we would have to call you March and not April....:rolleyes:

Blog - Ink'n General
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #29  

Talking

mmmm....I'm debating between August/September/October ...can't make up my mind...LOL
it's just like getting a menu at any restaurant...and it will take me forever to decide...LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 06:43 PM   #30  

Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by momcgwView Post
I love the idea of calander girls...but (not the kind that shows all...heehee...I have nothing to show and what there is would scare the bejeebers out of everyone...loo):mrgreen:
oh Carolllll!..U are too hard on yourself!:rolleyes: Of course U have S'THING to show...;)
U're soooo cute, petite and adorable!!!!! (and a dynamo to boot!!!)
...............and I {heart} YOU!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 07:59 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamaView Post
oh Carolllll!..U are too hard on yourself!:rolleyes: Of course U have S'THING to show...;)
U're soooo cute, petite and adorable!!!!! (and a dynamo to boot!!!)
...............and I {heart} YOU!
You are soooooooo sweet my friend...but I do have ALOT of wrinkles all over...yikes....thank the good lord for clothes...lol...I ♥♥♥ you too!!

BRAK member

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 08:08 PM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Tee Hee... I have wrinkles, too. Perhaps tomorrow morning on my Thankful list I should put "clothes to cover wrinkles".
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 08:38 PM   #33  

Thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by momcgwView Post
...but I do have ALOT of wrinkles all over...

;)Some Wise Quotes say that:

�Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.�
Mark Twain

�Age should not have its face lifted, but it should rather teach the world to admire wrinkles as the etchings of experience and the firm line of character.�

"Please don't retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them. "
Anna Magnani

"We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be. "
Lauren Hutton
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 09:37 PM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Sweet P, you are wise beyond your years!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-22-2010, 09:40 PM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Friends, I'm going to sign off for tonight. I'll see you in the morning!

Huggs!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2010, 05:31 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2010, 05:42 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning Friends! I'm so excited about this group.

Blog - Ink'n General
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2010, 05:54 AM   #38  

Wink

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post
Sweet P, you are wise beyond your years!
naaaaa...my friend 'Google' is a great helper...ihihihihi:-D

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!..........there's nothing like waking up and going to the dentist at the crack of dawn...yikes!!:shock:

pppsssstttttt...decided to take September pleezzz....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2010, 06:38 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good Morning friends!!!

Yuck! I hate going to the dentist, Sweet P! I will be thinking of you, Miss September!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2010, 06:43 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Exclamation DT Call Information

Okay, my friends... you're hearing it here first! I am soooooo excited to tell you about a brand new Challenge Blog that will be starting in February. Jeri, the hostess of it, is such a sweetie. You would love her, I'm sure! She was the DT coordinator on one of the DT's I was on.

I am going to post the information on my blog soon, but here it is for you to see now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DESIGN_TEAM_CALL_BUTTON.jpg (13.2 KB, 21 views)
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes