View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 03:18 AM   #74
stampnangel
Gallery Gazer

Good Morning Well it looks like the beautiful weather we had the past week is going to leave and we're headed back to the cold...boo hoo. Hope you all are staying warm.

Barb that craft sale sounds awesome! Good luck, hope you get a lot of good deals. I talked myself right out of buying a cricut cart from HSN. The one I wanted I only wanted for 3 specific cuts and then decided I could wait. Watch me regret it a month from now LOL

June your Christmas celebrations sound like a lot of fun. We go to my mom's on Christmas Day evening and have dinner with my 2 brothers and their families. We stop by my grandfather's on christmas eve and visit while family pops in and out so you never know who you might see that year.

I'm trying to debate about what to do for my son's bday this year. His is the 29th of December and we usually wait till January to have his party but I was thinking I might have it on his birthday so the family that comes in from out of town can come if they'd like. I guess we'll have to wait and see when it gets closer to time.

So what's everyone's plans for thanksgiving? We go to my mom's... my son loves it he can't wait to go to mamaw's for the "big feast" lol Can't believe its only 2 weeks away. We decorate the day after thanksgiving, I'm definitely not a black friday shopper though my DH loves it.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!