View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 08:39 AM   #12
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Default Week 2 of the Musical Card Challenge

Yay!!!! Ladies we did it again. We put smiles in Kim's mums heart. Kim sends a huge thank you to all that played last week. She said her mum is loving the cards. Remember...I'm keeping her as an "open destination" which means anytime you think of her...feel free to send her a card. If you need the address let me know.
Woooo Hooooo!!! It's Saturday which means time for a new song. Is everyone ready??? This one is going to bring out some awesome creations.
The song for this weeks musical challenge is Chain Of Love by: Clay Walker. Here are some of the lyrics.

You don't owe me a thing; I've been there to
And someone once helped me out
Just the way I'm helping you
If you really want to pay me back
Here's what you do
Don't let the chain of love end with you

I truely need to find out if SCS would allow me to add a link so ya'll can listen to the song as well.

As far as this weeks destination. Please pm me for the address. I am asking that you consider sending your creations out to a person that has just gone above the call of duty as far as being there to help out others. This person is a vital link to the chain of love. I'm sorry I can't post who it is...it's a suprise.
Trust me, this person is going to LOVE receiving your creations. I will post the persons name once I know she/he has received some of the cards. So please...don't break the chain of love. Let's send out a ton of love.

Don't forget to use the keyword: DDMCC02

My Creation

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member

Last edited by DellsDani; 11-13-2010 at 08:57 AM.. Reason: needed to add link to card
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!