View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #2225
Traci S.
Insane Embellisher

Smile Praise Report Weekend! (And, prayer requests of course.)

Jen- I am so proud of who you are and who you are becoming. What a great example you are not only to your boys, but to everyone that is there!
What can we do from all of our different areas?

Please let me know. And, how about sharing how things are going for you.
You did receive that email I sent you a while ago that I suggested you show your lawyer, right?

Thanks, Jen for all you are doing!

My Praise Report for today...Sunday....

I feel about 90-95% better! I feel like dancing around the house. (But, my legs won't do that! LOL) I have a voice today. I haven't for a few days. I hope it lasts. I thank the Lord for healing me. I am happy. I have opened curtains and let the sun in...and I never do that. I usually keep them closed to keep the house from warming up. It is a gorgeous 67 degrees right now!

Another item of praise--

I feel I am being led to add new features to the blog. Still keep it simple...but, I have some ideas. I do believe that the Lord is flooding me
with ideas again! I love when that happens.

My Dad will be 70 on Thursday....Veteran's Day... it is making me feel old...
but he is feeling great...despite his disabilities. I just look at him, and he doesn't look like my Dad i remember...do you kwim? He is great where he is. We went to lunch after my dr.s appointment last week. And, I was allowed to share everything about the blog to him. He learned some tough things about being a Dad and tough things for a parent to hear. He learned, and I think he really grasped how I love the Lord, and how I can't understand how he converted to Judaism. And, how he could not love the Lord. I shared from the heart. He asked for the URL. I am so hopeful. It would be something if my parent(s) gave their lives over to Jesus. My Dad grew up in a Protestant home. A strict home. I hope he learns about who I am in the blog, too. Please pray that his eyes will be opened again, and he will be one of the many Prodigal sons! I am so hopeful! Thanks everyone!

Have a blessed rest of the weekend!

He IS Able!
Traci S.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!