View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 07:49 AM   #8
troopersma
Pearl-ExPert

Dang it, typed up a huge response and then lost it. Anyways here are a few ideas I've done in the past:

Apron:
troopersma's Teacher's Tool Belt by troopersma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coffee Mugs:
Staff Appreciation by troopersma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pumpkin Poop:
Lots of Poop (Pumpkin Poop that is!) by troopersma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Movie in a Can:
Teacher Appreciation Gift by troopersma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Bags:
Jane's Creative Process: Halloween Happiness (after making these I added cello bags filled with candy and a stamped tag but didn't get a picture)

Covered notebooks/cards:
Jane's Creative Process: Beginning of Teacher Gifts

In general, here is the section from my blog that is non-card ideas. A lot of the ideas for coworkers could also be used for teachers:
Jane's Creative Process: other than a card

I did staff appreciation at our school for a year. Had a minimal budget so did lots of little candy bags w/toppers. Coffee/donuts once a month (all donations). Only expensive thing as a luncheon for teacher appreciation day. That was a catered mexican food lunch. Got a ton of items donated to raffle off to the staff and a pinata that we stuffed with candy and school supplies.

Jane
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!