View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Special Request - Musical Challenge

Hello everyone. I am posting this weeks song early because Mothermark (host of the Teapotters Challenge) had a special request and needs our help. She knows a fellow stamper (Kim) who's mum has cancer. Her cancer is terminal and she could really use some kind words and support. Normally Mothermark would have the players of her challenge send their creations to mum, however, she had already requested that the cards go to someone else that also needs a kind word. Therefore, I am asking if you would consider sending your creations to Kim's mum. The address is below.
Now the song for this special request is "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler. A few of the lyrics to this song are:
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

The challenge is to make a card that "sings" the song above. Please make sure to use the keyword DDMCC01

If you are interested in sending your creation to Kim's mum here is the address:

Lily Murray
1/47 Bayswater Ave.
Bayswater
Auckland 0622
New Zealand

Please note the number for their place is written as 1 (than a line /)47

Mum loves elephants, flowers, all birds especially owls.

Thank you so much for playing this weeks musical challenge and a huge thank you to those of you that send your cards to Mum, Lily. Now I must go make my card. I wanted to get this posted so Lily could get the cards coming asap. Thank you all again. We all know stampers have the biggest hearts!!!! Don't foget to have fun with the challenge.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member

Last edited by DellsDani; 11-05-2010 at 10:47 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!