View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 09:52 AM   #1
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default SIC85 - Spookish Scrappin'

Hello everyone!!!!!

It’s the day after Halloween, so can you guess what theme this week’s challenge is? Yup, Halloween! I know just about everyone has photos they can scrap about Halloween. If you didn’t attend any parties or have any cute little Halloween munchkins around for a photo shoot, maybe you have some older pictures tucked away in a shoebox somewhere that you can use.

If you don't have any Halloween pics, you can still use the colors and adapt a page for your theme.

Below are links to both the 12x12 and Digital Scrapbooking galleries containing pages that had the keyword “Halloween” in them. Use any of them for some Halloween inspiration. Feel free to use either gallery as your inspiration for your digi or traditional paper pages. We just want to help get your Halloween photos scrapped! (I know I’ve got plenty!)

Please post your page in the SIC85 - Spookish Scrappin’ gallery using the keyword SIC85 and also post a link to the page you used for your inspiration. I haven’t gotten my page done yet, but I’ll post one soon!

If you have any questions, please send me a PM, or ask your question on this thread!

Happy scrapping!!!

Inspiration:

12x12 Halloween pages

Digital Halloween pages

Check out the SCS Scrapbook Challenges!

Last edited by wendella247; 11-13-2010 at 09:42 PM.. Reason: added text
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!