Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds
We just made our final counteroffer on the 2nd house we have offered on now.
We are leaving it in the Lord's hands now, praying for His will to be obvious again and take over this decision.
The good news is its a very nice house. The bad news is that it doesn't have a room big enough to host our monthly meetings unless we keep it to small groups, and if you all want to drive this far out anyhow!
Send along my prayers too. I know how stressful all this can be! Having it resolved before the holidays would be wonderful.