Thread: Prizes!
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 01:02 PM   #39
UnderstandBlue
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Etsy Treasury Shopping Spree Deets

Are you going to be our winner of Splitcoaststampers' $250 Etsy shopping spree? I bet you are!
Here's what you need to know!

• In order to be eligible to win the shopping spree, you must be 18 years of age, have a US shipping address for the prize(s) and have completed all of the challenges for Hope You Can Cling to - there are 33 challenges, located here.
  • All challenge cards must be uploaded by our upload deadline - November 7th at 12 Noon Central Time. Following that, the Splitcoast team will conduct random drawings for all prizes, including the Etsy shopping spree.
  • Once a winner of the spree is selected, the winner must go to Etsy.com, login or become a registered member of Etsy select the items they want and put them in their cart on Etsy. Items selected should have a total value that is equal or less than $250 (includes shipping and handling).
  • Once the items are in the winner’s Cart on Etsy, the winner must contact Splitcoast Community Manager, understandblue via PM with their Etsy Username and email address.
  • After Splitcoast has coordinated the prize info, Etsy will process the winner's order at no cost If any or all of the Etsy items the winner selects, are out of stock, over the allotted prize value amount, or otherwise unavailable, Etsy will contact the winner directly and instruct them on how to proceed.
Good luck!!

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!