10-30-2010, 04:42 AM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
November 2010 Guest Designer Challenge and Chatter
Hey all! Welcome to the November Guest Designer Challenge thread for My Favorite Things!
Christina and I are tickled to be hosting this month and have come up with a fun challenge for you. This challenge is called:
Supply and Demand
It’s time to break out your favorite office/school supplies for the guest designer contest. Incorporate them into your project (staples, paper clips, etc..) or base your entire project around them (altered notebook, post-it holder, etc..) – your choice.
Here are some details we need to cover as to how this all works and how YOU can get noticed:
1. Projects must feature some MFT stamps or products, but are not strictly limited to MFT stamps or products.
2. The deadline for entries is Tuesday, November 2nd at 10 PM EST.
3. When uploading your entries, please use the keyword MFTGUESTDT1110.
4. Christina and I will review all the entries and choose a winner. The winner will be announced at the Release Party at around 8:45pm EST on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010. The winner will receive a selection of stamps from the next release with a value over $100. You'll also join the MFT Design Team for that month!
5. As winner of the guest designer contest, we ask that you participate in 3 (of 5) teaser days as well as at least 1 (of 2) blog hops.
You can see all the entries for this contest HERE.
Good luck and we can't wait to see what you create!! Here are some samples to get you thinking.
Last edited by kerryj106; 10-30-2010 at 03:03 PM..