View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 05:52 AM   #40
Petu2000
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by helplessstamper View Post
Would love to join this group if I may. I am early retired to join my husband in Italy as he continues to work... Tough choice.... We live on a farm and enjoy the benefits of the garden from the farmer. Fresh produce everyday of the year.. Life is good. I love cardmaking and cooking. I am actually becoming pretty good with the Italian cuisine. In my spare time I like to read and am learning to speak Italian.... Hope to hear about everyone's adventures in papercrafting soon. I have a roomful of stamps and papers... I think I qualify for a semi hoarder. I do use quite a bit of my materials. Living in Italy forces this situation because you cannot find the supplies here. I do use online sources a great deal of the time.....
Buongiorno, Helpless! I might be able to help you with your Italian, then again... you might able to help me with mine! lol! I speak Italian and even lived in Italy for a year in Calabria. What part do you live in?

****Look here if you enjoy being creative: Learn, make and do crafts!
**** Get free crafting products!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!