View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 05:17 AM   #37
stampnangel
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamper for fun View Post
Good Morning ladies! Gosh 49 high is cold especially by the time it is trick or treat time. Did you make your son a costume?

Barb, I'm so glad you spent yesterday too. I was naughty too and ordered some stamp sets I've been wanting. LOL
No I didn't make his costume, he wanted to be Harry Potter so I bought it. He got to wear his costume to school today, they are going to do a parade around the school (just the kindergarten classes) and then have a little party so that will be fun for him.

What sets did you pick up June? I'm waiting on Verve's winter release tonight. I LOVE her stamps. They are so fun and so versatile.

Hollywood (paramount pictures) was in our town for 2 months shooting JJ Abrams movie Super 8 and we had some really chilly weather while they were here towards the end of their stay and I wondered how the LA people felt waking up and it being 35 degrees outside and then having to get ready for a shoot and it would get up to 62 degrees by midday. I guess they would be used to that freak weather though while they are on location.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!