View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 10:45 AM   #4115
barbwire802
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to barbwire802

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcolt View Post
Hello again. I'm back and I'll admit that the house is not clean yet. Haven't done a single bit of cleaning. I do have the laundry sorted and one load in the washer. And I do have the makings of a loaf of bread in the bread machine. Oh, wait! I did mutilate and destroy my last Mr. Clean Magic Eraser washing dirty doggy spots off of the walls and doors. That's all the cleaning I've done. Not sure how much cleaning will get done. I fell like crap on a cracker today.
The copper choreboys have become my buds lately... they really get that cooked/baked on gunk off of my cooktop... I have a lady come in and clean, but that gunk just doesn't seem to come off... but I spray some stuff on it to loosen it, then come back about 30 minutes later, scrub w/one of those copper boys & viola', it's a miracle almost! The burners look sooooo much nicer.

Never said that I hope you feel like cavier on a cracker real soon Suz... at least if you are going to be on a cracker, you might as well be the very best...