View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:39 AM   #4082
barbwire802
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to barbwire802

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
You poor thing. Take it easy today.
I am! The plumbers just came back to finish their job from yesterday... we've had this leak out in the pasture for about a month... the other plumber that we called just never would show up. We called, he'll call back... we would wait... we'd call, he'll call back, never ever called back. We called another plumber, he CALLED BACK! YEAH! Said he'd be here this week and you know what? He came this week! Started the job yesterday afternoon, and finishing today. We had an outdoor faucet that evidently rusted through that was causing the leak across our 20 acres... and they are repairing two more that just clogged/rusted up for us... It's so nice when someone does what they say they'll do! In the process, the horses are running amuck around the place, but it's okay, they won't get out across the cattle guards. They are fertilizing everything, the big dogs are "helping" supervise the plumbers, and the little dogs are inside with me today.... I'm just so glad to get rid of the leak!! I'll have pressure in the house again.