View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 04:45 AM   #5
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

Default FALL 2011 RETREAT! Sept 2-4, 2011, Knoxville, MD

LOCATION: Blue Mountain Retreat Center, Maryland - Home in Knoxville, MD (near Harpers Ferry, WV)

DATES: Friday, September 2 (after noon) - Sunday, September 4, 2011 (by noon)

THEME: NATURALLY! (Since we'll have organic foods, and Fall will be coming up, just seems appropriate!)

COST PER PERSON: $141,
Continental Breakfast is included, and would include lunch and dinner on Saturday. They are organic meals from the owner's farm.
There are a total of 8 rooms there, sleeps up to 20 so it would be shared rooms, 3.5 shared bathrooms. We'll limit to 15 total though.

FULL AMOUNT DUE TO REGISTER. WE WILL LIMIT TO 15 SIGN-UPS, 2 PEOPLE PER ROOM MAX.
TO RESERVE, POST HERE AND CONTACT ME TO SEND IN YOUR FEE ME.

We will potluck for Friday evening's dinner, and for snacks and drinks for the weekend. Each person attending needs to also plan to teach one craft project for everyone, providing those supplies to them also. Projects should take less than a half hour to do.

If you like, you can book a private massage on site for $70/hr in case anyone is interested too.

We'll have a "yard sale" table too where you can bring supplies/items that you are looking to sell/trade with others, keeping amounts of items reasonable to fit on a table for all.

If anyone is a demo or has products they'd like to share, let me know.
Chris Nelson - Pampered Chef

WHO NEEDS A RETREAT???

1. StampinGoodDeeds - Susan Farrell-Jones - Paid - Snacks, sodas, veggie/fruit tray...
2. Ellesart - Ellen Allen - Dep paid, Recd balance - VEGGIE DISH
3.-4. DROP
5. Mimsymarie - Karen Maust - Dep paid, Recd balance - Sewn Card Project - CHOCOLATE DESSERT
6. Chris Nelson - Chris - DSep paid, Balance Recd - ENCHILADA CASSEROLE, DIPPING BREADS/CHIPS/OILS
7. GBear23 (Gerry, Ellen's daughter) - Paid in full - CHICKEN CHILI, VEGGIES/DIP
8. Cupojafa - Jen - Paid in Full - SALAD
CLOSED

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 09-12-2011 at 06:00 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!