View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 05:44 AM   #14
Stamper for fun
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampnangel View Post
Good Morning Ladies,

Here's a little about me.... I'm a sahm. We have one son who is 5 going on 15 lol He just started Kindergarten this year so that's been an adjustment with homework and stuff. I've been married 14 yrs. I've been scrapbooking for almost as long as I've been married and card making probably the last 7 or 8 yrs. I have way too many stamps LOL Did I really just say that...ok you can never have too many stamps but I am kind of running out room. I swear this hobby is an addiction. Oh and let me raise my hand and say I'm a paper hoarder. Hope I'm not alone in that.
Hi ladies,

I definitely do not do anything in the garden -- my DH does the yardwork outside stuff and I do all the inside chores. I've never grown vegetables and I'd probably kill the veggies (as I do with some houseplants).

Sometimes I think I am just a collector. I love to get new stamps but I already have plenty and the same with the designer paper. I tell myself I am "saving" the designer paper for special occasions (what a joke!)

I am thinking of making a new year's resolution of curtailing my purchase of new stamps (notice that I did not say "stop" as I would be failing even before I start the resolution) and trying to use all my stamps I own. I have stamps that have not seen ink yet (I know, terrible). Now this could take quite some time (and I am talking beyond 2011).

I should also include my designer "special occasions" paper, LOL, and my ribbons as my ribbon drawer is completely full.

If I do this resolution I ask for you ladies' support. Keep on me.

Thanks.