View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 06:23 PM   #147
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT117 DESTINATION STATION

TEAPOT TUESDAY DESTINATION STATION #117

This week's destination is Eaton Rapids, Michigan! We will sending our challenge cards to Jess, the 24 year old step-son of Charlene (Lilluvsstampin) who was recently viciously attacked by a dog that belongs to the family of one of his friends. It was a Presa Canario which unfortunately is one of those very dangerous breeds.

Jess had extensive wounds and has to be seen by a plastic surgeon. He has had three appointments so far. The plastic surgeon says that Jess is healing well from the dog bites but he wants to wait on doing plastic surgery until the wound has more time to heal so he doesn't have to take as much skin from other parts of Jess's body. Jess still doesn't have any feeling in the area around his eye where he was bitten. The doctor said that it could take up a year for the feeling to return.

He is doing good psychologically by the disfigurement around his eye. Charlene says he even kinda jokes about how dashing it makes him look. I am thinking, with him being a typical 24 year old male, that he might be thinking, hey this deal might make me be a chick magnet! Snort!

Here is his address!

Jess Merrick
8830 Island Hwy.
Eaton Rapids, MI 48827

Thank you once again! You all just rock!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!