View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:23 AM   #15
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Challenge Title: Thank Heaven For Little Girls!
Hostess: Mothermark aka Cindy Motherway
Keyword: HYCCT19
Date: Saturday, October 19th, 2010

An Inspiration Challenge!

Thank heaven for little girls.
For little girls get bigger every day!

They grow up in the most delightful way!

Those little eyes so helpless and appealing.
One day will flash and send you crashin' thru the ceilin'

Thank heaven for them all.
No matter where no matter who.
For without them, what would little boys do?

Thank heaven... thank heaven...
Thank heaven for little girls!

Here Are 4 Sources of PINK Inspiration!

1. The pictures I have attached below.
2. Your own childhood memories.
3. The lyrics of the song I posted above.
4. The Breast Cancer Patients at the MD Anderson Cancer Center.

The Challenge:

1. The Pictures: It's quite evident in the pictures below that these two little girls are quite proud of their PINK possessions. Make a PINK card inspired by one of these pictures or by a single PINK possession seen in one of the photos. THANK HEAVEN FOR PINK POSSESSIONS!

2. Your Childhood Memories: Make a PINK card inspired by one of your very own PINK childhood possessions. If you are like me and grew up somewhat of a tomboy and maybe wasn't quite the PINK little girley girl, then think of your favorite childhood possession and pretend it was PINK! If you ponder hard you might eventually remember that you DID have a PINK possession. I did, betcha can't guess what it was! THANK HEAVEN FOR CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!

3. The Song Lyrics: If you have your own little girl, a neice in your family or if you know a little girl in your circle of friends, take inspiration there and make a PINK card inspired by her. THANK HEAVEN FOR THAT LITTLE GIRL!

4. The Breast Cancer Patients at the MD Anderson Cancer Center: Make a PINK card inspired by all the women who are undergoing breast cancer treatment all of whom grew up in a most delightful way and are now fighting for their life. THANK HEAVEN FOR MD ANDERSON!

THANK HEAVEN FOR PINK!

VIEW MY CARD HERE
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery - **not your regular member gallery**, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2010 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.

2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.

3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, HYCCT19, when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear cellophane bag or clear envelope per entry and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family.

The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)

Thank you for participating in this card drive!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!