View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 09:03 AM   #2105
Traci S.
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
my cousin passed away. Please say a prayer for my Aunt Rose. She is really struggling. She is 99 yrs old. She cared for her daughter by doing her cleaning and cooking for the passed few yrs. My cousin had diabetes and had problems with her legs.
Oh, Dear Joan,
I am so sorry to hear of this. It was fast, wasn't it? Is it possible for other family members to share time with Aunt Rose? Joan, I do not understand why you mentioned diabetes and that she had problems with her legs?> Was that a factor in her passing? I am a diabetic.

I wish that I could be there to just hold you for a minute, and let you cry all of the sadness and frustration of this year out! Your illness, and the pain of it, your nephews being gone, and now this. I am sorry that you have had such a bumpy road.

I will continue praying for the family. Especially for Aunt Rose. Is she a believer? Does she welcome Scripture? Would you like cards sent? That's why I was wondering about Scriptures on the card. Joan, you care so much for your Aunt, it shows, maybe this is a special time when you can share things with her that you have never spoken about. Maybe you will be a blessing to her, by keeping her busy, and she a blessing to you...for keeping you focused on her and His Word.

I am here for you. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Anything. I can make calls...I get free long distance. Just give me a list, and the info for your cousin, and I can quickly make the calls. Since they don't know me, they won't keep me on the phone all day, opposed to hearing the news from a family member...and they want to talk about everything with you. This was something I learned at my MIL's funeral...2 years ago this past week.

You are loved, not only by us, but by Him and you are prayed for. Please try not to get too stressed, Sweetie. You are still recovering yourself.
Be aware of being over tired and other things...

HE IS Able,
Traci S.(
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!