View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 11:13 AM   #200
mysweetsix
Watercolor Wizard

Pia-Having the 2 weeks off will be wonderful. If I remember right it is when they are the worst. Maybe you can set up a scrapping table near him and catch up on some movies. I remember that they told us not to give the kids ice cream (milk products) but my kids love those flavored italian ice cups.

We made pork roast and potatoes last night--yum, yum!!

Ducki-Thanks for sharing the pictures!! She is so lucky to have such a wonderful family!!

All--I think that all of your talk about cleaning is motivating me. I loaded up all of my maternity clothes and am dropping them off at my friends house on the way out of town to gymnastics tonight. I will miss not being pregnant ever again....but those clothes will not be missed for sure!! Moving on to the large buffet in the dining room next!

Have any of you ever done the baby sign language?? Some friends at church that recently had a baby (few months younger than Creighton) just found out that their little boy is deaf. I was thinking of teaching the kids some sign language and might as well teach him along with them. I have a step-cousin that is deaf but I've never been around her enough to learn anything outside of the alphabet.