View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 08:50 AM   #195
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for the reassurance Natalie, the surgery has been confirmed for next Thursday, I will have a time tomorrow. I am going to have to take him by myself. Thom can't even ask for the time off, no big deal. My mother will get my other 2 from school and make sure they are settled. I am going to take 2 weeks off from work to stay home with him. I will still come in to teach my class, it is only once a week for an hour. I hate driving in just for that, but a commitment is a commitment. Luckily it is 3 in the afternoon so my mother can sit with him. Thom can start work at 7 and work til 3:30 or 4. So we should be fine. He is happy about missing 2 weeks of school. The full day kindergarten is great for the parents, but it is such a long day for him. He does not really sleep that well either, now we know why! and so he has trouble waking up. He should be better by Halloween, even though he does not want to trick or treat. My kids never eat the candy, I always bring it to work.

I have to clean my house because my friends are coming Saturday. My kitchen floor needs to be scrubbed, but of course we are expecting heavy rains, lovely. I never get 5 minutes of a clean floor. Otherwise the house is not so bad. We are making chicken soup, Thom will cook it for me, his is delicious.

For dinner tonight, I have a pork roast and potatoes in the crock pot.

Pia
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!