View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 05:10 AM   #193
mysweetsix
Watercolor Wizard

Good Morning All.

We had a wonderful time at the zoo on Tuesday!! It was 70 degrees and there was hardly anyone there!! We never had to wait in line to look at anything and in the larger exhibits there were maybe 1 or 2 other people, it was the best time that I've ever had. We stopped at HyVee and grabbed some goodies for lunch and sat and ate next to the Zebras. The kids thought it was so cool! I even let them stop at the gift shop on the way out (DH never wants to do that)

Nancy-I have a Christmas countdown counter on my desktop as well...I can't believe that it is that close already. I've picked up a few things but not enough to say that I've made a big dent in my list yet.

Pia-Glad to hear that the job is going good. I'm sorry to hear that your little one needs surgery. Almost all of mine have had their tonsils/adenoids out and a few rounds of tubes as well. Our oldest just had adenoids when he was younger and now (just turned 20) needs to have his tonsils out. I wish now that they would have taken them out earlier.

Ducki-Too Funny!!! Glad she is headed the right way now.