View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 04:27 PM   #2098
redwood17
Gabfest Goddess

Dear Jesus,

I lift up to you this evening every person and every prayer request. I pray for rebuilding of family relationships, praying for the type of healing that only you can bring. I thank you for each of these women and thank you for your care and love and mercy and grace that you give to each one of us, and I pray that with every human relationship that we can learn to be more like you. I pray for your Spirit to reign down in the lives of all of these women, for them to know that you are their personal savior, friend and lover of our soul. I pray for protection for each of these women, I pray that you hear their prayers and I pray they follow you and your word says that you love us and we can bring all are worries, and cares and cast them to you. What an honor and priviledge it is and I thank you for that, I thank you for the things we can't see with our human eyes, I thank you for intervening for us and going before us and thank you for everything that you provide and know that we appreciate your love and guidance during difficult times in our life. Protect each person and have them know you are there for them and that they can fully rely on you, and for anything not of you is not welcome in their lives and must leave. I thank you for all that you do for us. For each need I ask for intervention on our behalfs and thank you, thank you, thank you!
IJN, Amen

Love in Christ,
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!