View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 01:09 PM   #186
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

First and 2nd day went really well. He is pretty happy with the job. I am beyond thrilled that they seem to work a normal 8-8.5 hour day versus the 10-12 he was doing. He also did 9 hour days (always longer for him) so they could get every other Friday off, well he never got the Fridays off because something would always come up. He has his own office which is a plus and he is getting a company vehicle!

As for my little one, I opted for the surgery, he is right on the cusp and we could have waited, but I do not want him to keep getting sick. I know how he gets and whatever is in the house hits him hardest. We are already at the point where we start with augmentin first, what happens down the road when that doesn't work? He had lots of ear issues and lots of antibiotics then. He is going to get his adenoids out too. I am nervous but know that we are doing the best course of action. I love his doctor, we haven't been since the ear tubes in 2006. My issue is that they want to operate next week, don't they know mothers need time to prepare?! He will miss 2 weeks of school, so now is a good time for that too.