View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 10:01 AM   #2199
ashjoy
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

And of course I got hamburger out for dinner.....no idea what I'm going to do with it, but I guarantee it won't be with rice

I just got the email today that my Halloween tag tree won the contest on the EK Success site. I love their prize packs, I can't wait to play! I'm so excited!

Tracy, I don't have one but have seen the infomercial. They are suposed to be healthier. But I already have the George Forman rotisserie and like Karen, I love those gadgets but really don't use them often enough to make them worth while.

Robyn, that does sound like a fabulous trip. I went to a friends Friday to scrap then my husband and Ashlyn met us all at for Mexican. It was fun just chatting and getting to know Andrea's husband. We had never all met before despite getting together quite often to scrap.

Although there is no snow in the forcast, I am sitting here with the fireplace on. It's just a little chilly.

How about an Amen for those miners being rescued! And continued prayers for getting the rest of them out safely.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!