View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #2170
catrules
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggysue View Post
Hi gals!

Yay beth on making money at the craft fair!

Boo, Laurie, on not getting enough sleep, but just think, you can write up this experience and submit it to National Geographic! :} Sorry to hear about the migraine too, those are yucky!

Karen, what a relief to have those cards done, huh?

Holly, girl, you make me tired just reading your posts. 5-6oo calves would wear me out just looking at them!

Lori, you're not here, go work on craft fair stuff!!!

Okay, so we were gone all weekend and I had the strongest feeling I should at least stay for one more day to look and DH said we had to get back but it is Columbus Day and littlest DD had the day off. Of course we saw a house online that we didn't see while up there that now we both would like to see, but don't know when we'll be able to go back.

The good news is that we are getting our earnest money returned, so that is a huge relief. And like Karen, I got my last card done for the next MFP blog hop/new product introduction. I didn't make more than one project per set, like usual, but I did get my stuff completed and the posts ready to go.

Traci, glad you got some time in with Erin at Steamboat. Wow, cannot believe you had to follow a plow up the road, we have such warm temperatures here right now, really unseasonal considering the time of year.

Have to get back to house cleaning and writing. Smooches to all!!!
Oh that is good you'll get your earnest money back!!!
Holly - SU Demo - scs #19930
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!