View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 01:37 PM   #2161
tracim
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Still getting giddy over paper and ink in Colorful Colorado!

Hi girls!!
Just got home from Steamboat, the weather was much better over the pass out of there, nice temps, clear skies...there was a cold front on the way in, and it was their first snow on the pass.
We took a lot of pictures in just one stop and by the condo, if any turn out, I'll post them on my blog once I get them uploaded to my computer. It was fun just to experiment and Erin is so photogenic, which I am so not!! We had a great time, although too short...wish we could somehow capture and freeze these memories...well, I guess I can through the pics we took.
So the drive wasn't too long, and nice to get home at a decent hour. Now need to unpack and organize, and do some of Bible Study which is tomorrow.

Robyn, how fun to have a stamping retreat and classes!! I bet you are tired, though. Any news on your job?

Peggysue!! That is too bad about the day later thing...remember I told you we found our house online long before we got to see it...and I was pretty sure that it would be the one. Not because I absolutely loved it, but because of the short time frame we had to find one and move and start school! So maybe, just maybe, you have found it! And really relieved to hear of the earnest money. That is great news! Hope you had a good trip. I opened my lovely card today, thanks so much, sweet friend!

Laurie, hope you make it through the day...and it's not too long. Not sleeping is the worst!

Lori, try to take it somewhat easy! And no, I did not see you!

And that's all for now, just had to check in with my dorky friends.