View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #153
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducki View Post
Yep - take out - order it in for your stampin buddies and then you don't have any mess to deal with!
It is going to be cool so I am thinking chicken soup. My dh can cook it for me, so all I have to do is clean the pot. We never leave room for takeout, the table is covered. I could do sandwiches too. I cook the dinner and everyone brings something. So far 2 are bringing bread and dipping sauces, I love bread.

It is so much cheaper to cook and my sister has me doing a 30 challenge of not buying food from restaurants. I have not done great, but I am doing pretty well. Let's just say Dunkin donuts has called my name a few times. We did go out for Chinese and pizza after dh signed his offer letter accepting the new job. We had cut way back even before he lost his job so I am going to try to continue saving money. Christmas is coming!

At the beginning of the year I started saving all the five dollar bills I got. I admit that I did not save every one, but 99% and if I kept one, I tried to make up for it later. Do you know I have close to $600 in fives?!