View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 01:35 PM   #8
sewsplendidstamper
neglecting the kids and housework

Challenge Title: Walk On By
Hostess: sewsplendistamper AKA Victoria
Keyword: HYCCT10
Date: Tuesday, October 10th, 2010

In exactly 9 months I'll be walking with thousands of others in San Francisco for the Avon walk for Breast Cancer. This will be my third year! I train every weekend. And while I walk my mind wanders, I'm inspired by colors I see, shapes of buildings I pass, sounds and smells coming from homes. Today's card was inspired by this darling yellow house and beautiful garden I pass at mile 1 of my 5 mile weekend training walks.

I'd like for you to make a card inspired by some place you walk, whether it's the library, grocery store, or local park. Pick those colors from a favorite tree you pass, or maybe you love the produce section of your grocery store...let your mind wander and your work be inspired.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery - **not your regular member gallery**, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2010 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear cellophane bag or clear envelope per entry and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family.

The Department of Volunteer Services Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)

Thank you for participating in this card drive!
Attachment 197847
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yellow walk.jpg (65.9 KB, 39 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!