View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 10:54 AM   #14
tracyltripp
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnstamper View Post
Stamp Attic is is for Anchorage and then there is Stamp Cache in Palmer. If you are up for a road trip this week, we could take a trip out there. I need to go check out her stuff again since I had my hubby with me this past time and didn't have time to look at everything I wanted to! It is a great store and has a LOT of stamps. I take classes at Stamp Attic here and there because the people are so nice and it is fun to do. Have met some great people that way. Talk w/you soon.
Sorry haven't been back on this week...being a total bum this week! Did finish reading a book and started a second one. I would love to go to Stamp Cache, just let me know when!

Since I have been a bum and not getting my boxes done I thought I would go a head and host a stamping/scrapping day for anyone that would like to come.

When: Monday, October 11th
Time: Anytime between 9am and 3pm (that way my kiddos are out of my hair!)
Where: my dwelling on Ft Richardson (will pm directions and important info to all who would like to come.
RSVP: you can post here, pm me or give me a call 743-9985

I have lots of stamps, ink pads, die cutting systems and dies, ribbon etc to use. I'll even make lunch for us!