Challenge Title: Somekinda Hope II
Hostess: sara henton
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2010
This is part II of the challenge not to be confused with continuing the challenge. Just the rest of the story - nod to Paul Harvey.
Once again take...
Most of all have fun!!
- Something borrowed (ok I don't mean you have to go raid your buddies craft stash, you can borrow an idea or CASE someone's creation)
- Something... here's the twist...NOT necessarily blue!! Cancer takes makes shapes & shades. So for your color you get to choose one of the colors from the Cancer Ribbon Awareness chart I'm attaching. I got it from www.ChooseHope.com.
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery **not your regular member gallery**
, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2010 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, HYCCT05, when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear cellophane bag or clear envelope per entry and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family.
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)
Thank you for participating in this card drive!