Joan B
Stazon Splitcoast

Default HYCCT03 - Unsentimental

Challenge Title: Unsentimental
Hostess: Joan B/Joan Bardee
Keyword: HYCCT03
Date: Sunday, October 3rd, 2010

THE CHALLENGE

This challenge is dedicated to my friend Nancy, whose best friend died of breast cancer. Let's take a horrible disease and try and bring some joy to those suffering from it.

Oh, and maybe you'll win a prize too!

Your challenge is to make a card without a sentiment on the front!
Hey, there is a reason this is called a challenge. It's harder than you think! But loads of fun too. Let's let our images speak for themselves!

Go for it. The patients and their families will love and appreciate your cards. And I can't wait to see your entries!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery - **not your regular member gallery**, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2010 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, HYCCT03, when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear cellophane bag or clear envelope per entry and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family.

The Department of Volunteer Services Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)

Thank you for participating in this card drive!
__________________Attachment 197328

Last edited by Joan B; 05-29-2012 at 07:59 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!