View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 04:44 AM   #60
ducki
Watercolor Wizard

I know what you're saying about the garage! We built ours 32X32 and when we were building it I said just put me a carport on the side now so that I can park my vehicle there. Of course DH & FIL laughed telling me there was plenty of room in that big garage for my vehicle too! hahaha I think it might have spent the night in the garage once and that was because it had so much ice on it some heat was needed. (DH has a commercial used oil burner in his gargage since he livesw in it most of the winter) A couple years ago when we finally got around to cementing the floor DH said I sure wish we would have put a carport on like you wanted to do back when I built the garage! Of course I said me too and he said "I can't put the H in the garage with chains on the tires it will mess up my floor" - jerk woulda stole my carport anyways! I know you can park 9 tractors comfortably in there over the winter but my truck never fits! Charli did get to park her truck in the garage last winter cause she had to leave early for school - yep Dad spoils her too cause we had to leave for work at same time!

The vacation fund idea you guys are doing for your parents is a great idea!

http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/.../NEW-ITEMS.htm
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!