View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 04:35 AM   #58
NancyLuvsMickey
Glitter Guru

Pia ~ Congrats on Thom getting a job... I totally missed it yesterday... Geesh!!! That's got a be a huge relief... And salary sounds good... How about vacation??? Will he have any next year???

We took 4 garbage bags (3 clothes and 1 shoes), a huge box of "stuff" and a toddler bed that we don't use to Goodwill yesterday... And the house is still FULL!!!

I'm trying to de-clutter because we have too much stuff!!! And I swear, it multiplies faster than I can get rid of it!!! AUGH!!!

Today I'm gonna finish stripping the bookshelf and then sanding it... I need to have it done and out of the garage by Saturday... DH wants to clean out the garage (it's all his stuff except for my bookshelf and school desk that needs to go back into the basement) so we can fit cars in it... We haven't had cars in the garage since we started on the basement two years ago... And now we're done with the basement so there's no excuse... We either need a bigger garage of less stuff... I'm voting for less stuff...

We also went to the Yankee Candle store yesterday and got 4 candles... Both DH and I used a coupon... So that takes care of the majority of my Christmas shopping... I still have the kids to buy for and then I'm done... For Mom & Dad, we just add money to their Alaska cruise vacation account... They're going to Alaska for 3 weeks for their 50th Anniversary... It's still 2 years away, but us kids set up an account and started putting money in it so they have to go, instead of just talking about going...

Hope everyone has a fun Sunday!!!

Nancy...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!