View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 04:22 AM   #57
ducki
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMR View Post
Ducki,
right now you have a good clutter, it must be great to have them close by! My house was not so bad when I got home. I am walking in a breast cancer walk with a good friend this morning and then I am going to straighten my area. Thom and I are going to start a list of stuff that needs to get done around here. We need to paint a few of the rooms. We really need to declutter. I want to put out Halloween decorations, first we need to find them. Unfortunately my dh and oldest son put stuff where it is fastest not where it belongs, there is a reason the house is messy! Well we really do have too much stuff too!
It is GREAT TO HAVE THEM HOME! I know all about the too much stuff as well. Charli and I have been going to clean out the craft room for ages now and haven't got there! We used to do all kinds of crafts for craft shows and we only scrap now. I wanted to get rid of all the beads, paints, foam, material, wood cuts, raffia, lace, flowers, etc, etc, etc...for a few years now and she always talked me out of it in case she wanted to use something. However, now she is willing to part with the shelves of stuff so we can utilizes those shelves for our scrapping stuff and be more organized. I would imagine in the next couple weeks our day program at work will be inheriting a bunch of craft supplies and we will be able to be more organized! Or maybe it's just a dream I keep having and she'll change her mind at the last minute and wanna keep it again....LOL

http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/.../NEW-ITEMS.htm
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!