View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 04:47 PM   #52
ducki
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyLuvsMickey View Post
Last night I made baked parmesan crusted tilapia (thanks Sam's club) and steamed broccoli for supper... It was YUMMY!!!

And then I started stripping a book shelf that I got at a garage sale the previous weekend for only $5... My DD and her friend thought I was crazy for buying it because it looks like crap... But I see the beauty underneath and it's gonna look beautiful when it's done...

And then I took my six 2G memory cards (12g total) and copied all the pictures to the laptop...

Today I plan on backing up all my pictures and sanding the book self...

And here's what my living room floor looks like right now... Hurricane Riley has hit!!! So add to my list, cleaning the living room...
My livingroom looks alot like this all the time from hurricane Bailee Rae! She has her stuffed animals and puppy toys everywhere! She digs til she gets a little hole in them then digs all the stuffins out! It looks like a snow storm hit when we come home sometimes! At least she only chews her toys up and nothing else!

I have to say though I can't wait for hurricane Kaylee to have her toys all over the floor! We got the kids settled in enough today that you can walk through all the rooms and the trailer is empty! Unfortunately while putting things in the storage room I notices a leak in the roof! DH & Eric spent a few hours on the addition roof fixing it today while Charli made supper and we kept working on unpacking stuff.

We went for groceries last night and we had 2 cart fulls! It's been a while since I did grocery shopping too because we aren't ever home! We stop and run in the grocery store we pass coming home from work when we need something since it's been just the two of us. It makes a lot more sense to go somewhere not so convenient now cause prices are better!

http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/.../NEW-ITEMS.htm
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!