View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:25 PM   #16
UnderstandBlue
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread *Locked*

Welcome to the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread!

We are going to let you use your creativity for a cause for the entire month of October, and we are tickled PINK.

The rules are simple. We have three challenges on World Cardmaking Day, and one challenge each day of the month after that. Since our goal is to create as many cards as possible for MD Anderson's patients, you may not combine challenges. However, we will have prizes - we will draw from all participants for some fun crafty goodies, and have additional drawings for participants who complete ALL the challenges. And we might just have a few surprises in store.

So do you want to get started?

Upload your cards to our special Hope You Can Cling To gallery with the correct keyword.

When you complete each challenge, we ask that you package your challenge cards as described in each challenge and send them to our partner for this month - the MD Anderson Cancer Center - so that patients at the center being treated for breast cancer and their families can use and enjoy your beautiful creations.

Grab our blinkie here and tell the world about this fantastic creative cause!

There's no time limit per challenge - we just ask that your cards be mailed in October - ideally as you complete them - and the upload deadline for all challenges is November 1.

Ready to think pink?

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!