View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 05:24 AM   #8
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Too funny. I have a huge shopping bag overflowing with border swaps and such. I sorted into 4 2.5 gallon hefty bags. Then I have 1 very overflowing 2.5 gal bag of Disney stuff. I have one of those 12x12 cases you get at michaels full of 12x12 pages, again not including Disney, and it is bulging!

I have to organize my pictures so I can actually scrap. I am having friends over on the 16th so I want the pictures organized so I can scrap then. A few of us stamp and a few scrap. We were going to crops but were never thrilled so we decided to try it at home. It works great for me, I do not have to move my stuff. And it forces me to get the house clean. I cook dinner and they bring the rest. We have a lot of gun and laughs and it doesn't cost too much.

I am home today. My youngest is sick. I was off anyway. I have to call the dr but they usually don't answer the phone til 9:30. Dh is on the home phone with a phone interview. So I wait.

Nancy P-which school are you at? I placed a library request for a book and Iowa state was one of my choices, I thought of you