Hello everyone!! It's my turn to host the TLC challenge this week and I have a really fun challenge for you.....we are going to stamp on tissue paper!! However, we have to prepare the tissue paper first. You can find all the deets and added details in the Stamping on Tissue Paper Tutorial found here
Steps for stamping on tissue paper
1. Spritz tissue paper with water till wet and dry with heat tool.
2. Stamp image on dried paper
3. Cut out image and create your card
Here are some tips to remember:
1. Don't move the tissue paper once it's wet or else it will tear....just dry with the heat tool.
2. After the paper is dry, try sponging to highlight the little wrinkles.
3.You can add Perfect pearls or Pearl Ex to your spray bottle of water for a little shimmer on the paper.
4. You can also spritz your tissue Paper with Glimmer Mist for a lot of shimmer!!
5. So your don't have a spray bottle...that's ok. Just wad up your tissue paper and get it really wrinkly before you stamp on it.
6. Have Fun!!
Here are my samples:
Please remember when uploading to include KEYWORD TLC292
You can find the entire TLC292 gallery here
Now, go dig around in those old gift bags to find some old crumpled up tissue paper scraps and create something wonderful!!!