Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 09:47 AM   #2021
Kjpp
Crimping Master

Send a message via AIM to Kjpp

Aww you girls! Not to worry about the emails. Vicki sent me the update. I got my cards in the mail yesterday but just picked up the mail today--SOOOOOOOOoooo beautiful! Wow! You all are one bunch of talented ladies!
This morning was the shower and it was wonderful. A lot of people complimented me on the invites. Also, two people asked if I did it professionally because they wanted me to make some invites for them. I was flabbergasted! Like....wow! I never have had that happen before. I had also made the Bride an address book, a to-do notebook, and a memo pad. I included those with the wedding thank you notes I had made for her gift, along with the stamps to mail them out. It came out pretty good. I had planned to take a picture for you all to see, but I forgot before I had already wrapped it all up.
Ahh, but now I can get back to making cards for sheer fun! I'll be sure to send you all some happy mail!
I'm off to get Katie packed and back off to college. Jim is going to drive her back since I picked her up. Thank goodness, I really wouldn't want to be having a seven hour drive in front of me right now!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!