Thread: Copic FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 07:01 AM   #103
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
If this has already been addressed, please forgive me. I would like to know more about copics. Is copic a brand name or a type of marker? I was in ACMoore and Michaels and couldn't find anything that specifically said "copic" so I am not sure what to look for. I currently have Martha Stewart craft markers and am not happy with them. I found this thread and a chart on copic colors and how to match them to SU colors (which was a great help!) but I want to start buying copics, once I figure out what I am looking for.
Hobby Lobby sells them, but they don't have a huge selection. Archiver's has also started selling them. I buy mine online from Carpe Diem Store - Art,Architecture,Hobby Supply or Oozak.com: 'eCustomer' Service at it's BEST!. They usually have the best prices - around $3.75 - $4.25 per marker (Sketch) and usually free shipping with a large order. There are 344 shades of colors in the Sketch markers. These are great because you can blend colors and they don't leave marks on your image like so many other markers do.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!