Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-20-2010, 04:36 PM   #1  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post MMTPT112 ~ NIBBLES AND FRITZ AND A FELINE FANTASY BLITZ

WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY AND CHALLENGE #112
NIBBLES AND FRITZ
AND A FELINE FANTASY BLITZ!

Note: Anyone is welcome to play! Also, you do not have to write a story. You just have to be inspired by the teapot or by the story about this week's location! Have fun! If this is your first Teapot Tuesday Challenge, please mention that in your commentary so we can be sure to greet you!

Before I get started with the story, I have a request. From time to time I like to communicate with the teapotters (aka ~ anyone who plays in a Teapot Tuesday Challenge). You never know when I might have some important teapotter announcements. If you would like to be included please email me at [email protected] with your email address and I will add you to the Teamail Group!

This is my story!

1. Is it the polka dots? Is it little critters? Howza come I always find these adorable little teapots? You guys all realize now don't ya, that I find these appropriate teapots on line from time to time! Not to mention all the links to cute teapots my fellow stampers email to me! This is my 112th teapot and I have alot of teapots in my house, believe me I do, but I would have to build a new house to display all the awesome teapots there are in this world!!! Like this one!

2. Meet Nibbles and Fritz! Don't they just look like a coupla felines that run their own world? Fritz is a little sleepy and couldn't keep his eyes open when photographed! Why you say? Because he was up all night, all worked up over their current dilema! Their world has been uprooted, turned upside down and shaken all around! What on earth would have made their owners get this hair-ball brained idea to move to California from Texas in the middle of the lazy days of summer??? Lord knows, they have both lost enough sleep the past month trying to figure that one out. At this point, they have just come to realize they have to deal with the injustice of it all! Their last ditch effort to antagonize, scare, snarl at, attack the feet of, and downright ride the backs of the movers has failed! Miserably!!! At least they are traveling in comfort to their new home and can sleep the whole way. Are we there yet??

3. And to add to their agony, insult to injury, right before they got thrown into the car headed to California, they were so very close to talking their owners into building them their own feline fantasies! That came to a screeching halt when the 42,000 empty packing boxes showed up and the packing began! Many of their buddies are already experiencing the time of their lives, all nine of them! At the same time! Living the good life in their customized, very own, feline fantasy world. Nibbles and Fritz want in on that deal! How long did she say we would be without internet service at this new place? Do you think that the Friskie's Pix ~ Create Your Cat's Fantasy World deal is still gonna be accepting feline fantasies by then? You don't? They won't? Light bulb! Hey, Nibbles, where's the phone number of those teapotter people who are always helping critters?

4. You're just dandy, Randy! Randy was the one mover that had a heart! He quit his job because he just doesn't think it's right that a couple of felines should be uprooted from their home and fantasy plans! He has volunteered to secretly make that happen under the disquise of a house warming teaparty for the owners! They won't know its really for Nibbles and Fritz! Randy doesn't know much about felines but he knows he can get up to speed about what felines fantasize about just by going here . And you can too if you are in the same boat!! Randy says bring all things pleasurable to a feline including other felines to teaparty with in their fantasy world! That is a tall order because you know a feline's home is his domain and there is alot of stuff in a home these days! And if you have trouble with that, just bring a card disquised as a house warming/welcome to your new home kinda card and that will keep the owner's happy during the supposed teaparty! Woot! Nibbles and Bits and A Feline Fantasy Blitz!!

And if you don't go home in between teaparties and bring your Fast and Furriest racing dogs, you have to come in the back door because, well I think you know that cats and dogs don't teaparty well together! Yikes!

Teapot Tuesday Destination Station #112:

This week our destination is Live Oak, California. We are sending our cards to a fellow SCSer who really does have two cats, who really did just up-root them , disrupt their lives and move them from Texas to California! Just like that! She really is having 42,000 teapotters show up at her NEW house for a surprise house warming teaparty! It's our turn to reward her for the fun, encouragement, and enthusiasm her comments bring to many. Now, who might this person be?

Here is a hint. This is the type of comment she pretty much leaves on everyone's cards! And the two thumbs up part is a dead give-away!

SOOOOOO Darn Adorable....A Great Big Two Thumbs Up!!!!! I Love your Cute-Cute-Cute card Hugs From Texas....Ride em Cow Boy....Hee-Hee!!! Hugs XOXOXOXOX!!!!

or like this:

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL...I Love This Card!!!!! A Jump Up and Down TWO THUMBS-UP and Lots of HUGS XOXOXOXOXO!!!!!

Yep, you guessed it! It's BertLady! Yay! TWO THUMBS UP! We are off to save her felines, I mean welcome her to her new home! Make room for tea and cookies on top of those unpacked boxes Bertie!

For more information including BertLady's address go here in Post #133 of the Teapot Tuesday Destination Station thread should you decide to send a card to our fun, enthusiastic and encouraging SCS friend, Bertie. Oh and in case you don't know how very talented she is, check out her card gallery and her art gallery. She is most definately a true arteest! She should be showing her stuff in a real art gallery!! Please remember that just because you participate in a Teapot Tuesday challenge that is combined with a card drive request, it does not mean that you are REQUIRED to send your cards. It is strictly voluntary.

Charlene (Lilluvsstampin) AKA Bertie has made the other Bertie this awesome sample card for today's challenge.

And here is my card ~ Nibbles and Fritz!

Here is a Quick Link to the Teapot Tuesday #112 Challenge Gallery and our adventures with Nibbles and Fritz and A Feline Fantasy Blitz!

Be sure to you use KEYWORD MMTPT112 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!

Ever want to get a jump on next week's challenge card? I am posting a sneak peak (tea peek) on my blog each week showing you a glimpse of the following week's teapot as well as a hint of the story! It's at the end of the Teapot Tuesday Post each week. I usually post it a couple days after the Tuesday Challenge is posted. So, be sneaky and get a jump on the other tea-potters! Snort!

If you are confused about these challenge, see the first sticky post of this thread for more information. There is also a directory of individual challenges.
Attached Thumbnails
MMTPT112 ~ NIBBLES AND FRITZ AND A FELINE FANTASY BLITZ-mmtpt112-teapot.jpg  

Last edited by Mothermark; 09-27-2010 at 05:53 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #2  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

madhatter2.jpg

AND NOW A TEAPOT TUESDAY BIRTHDAY TOAST
TO THIS WEEK'S BIRTHDAY GIRLS
(KEEP THOSE PINKY'S UP GIRLS!)

Wow! We have four birthdays this week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!

Brat Cards - 9/21
EELS - 9/21
Raduse - 9/26
HamiltonGal 9/27

Happy Birthday to Terri, Elaine, Bonnie and Laurie!!

Hope you all have a wonderful birthday this week!
Eat cake! And kick anyone that tells you that you can't! Snort!

Last edited by Mothermark; 09-20-2010 at 05:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2010, 06:28 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 179 Likes on 150 Posts

Happy Birthday Girls!! My kitties, Boo and Scout helped me with my card today! Take a look! MMTPT112 Scout & Boo Say 'You'll Be Missed! by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2010, 06:29 PM   #4  
Forum Fanatic

Received 83 Likes on 59 Posts

MMTPT112, Going to a house warming party by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here is my card for this week...
QFTD165
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy birthday - lots of celebrating this week!

Cindy, It is a good thing you are giving equal time to the kitties after going to the dogs last week!
My story is totally uninspired this week, but I did allow a bit of a fantasy for Nibbles and Fritz.
We are leaving in a week for a Panama Canal cruise (I hope the hurricanes have all blown themselves out...) and my mind is on finishing cards I need, to say nothing of how to get enough stuff in one suitcase..- and then more travel after that!
I hope I can check in once in a while - we got a new Netbook so will be looking for wi-fi hotspots!
See you more regularly in a couple of months.
MMTPT112 ~ A Feline Fantasy by etsdas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My blog: http://cardsbydorothy.blogspot.com/

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2010, 08:11 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 408 Likes on 354 Posts

Happy BDay to all the birthday gals!! Celebrate well!

Fun story, Cindy. I kept my card along the story lines...still new to this, but finding it extraordinary fun. As someone said...it is addicting! : )

A TASTY DISH
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2010, 09:30 PM   #7  
101 Airborne

Default MMTPT112

MMTPT112 by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersMiss Priss is on her way to California to attend the housewarming for Fritz and Nibbles. I told Miss Priss she is a bit overdressed in her fur, diamond necklace and ruby studded cat glasses - but she said she wants to make an impression. All I can say is put on some sunglasses Fritz and Nibbles - you are about to meet Miss Priss in all her bliss!
Here is my card MMTPT112 by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2010, 10:52 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Here is my Feline Fantasy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 04:51 AM   #9  
Rubber Obsessor

CINDY! I'm SO sorry! Typing hurts but I forgot to say that YOU sent me the "Rocky" kitty used on my card! THANK YOU!!!

On The Inside Looking Out ......... by BorisValentino - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 04:52 AM   #10  
Toy
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Good morning, ladies

Well, Cindy "Double Dog Dared" me to bring my Cattitude to the party, so here I am. I feel compelled to accept dares ~ Mind you, I have just completed a little edit on my card description to fit the Tea Party, so it may not show up right away.

Please be gentle, as this is my first tea party. I've often wanted to join, but it's kind of like jumping on a fast moving train.

So, without further ado, here is:

~ I have a Cattitude ~

Thanks for the invite, Cindy and thanks girls for letting me play along!

Hugs,
Holly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 05:24 AM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Some cute kitties showing up for the party already!

The roofers are gone from my roof but I have painters in the pantry........and the kitchen, the living room.........you get the idea. Love my brighter white ceilings though. I may not get a card in the gallery but will send a card to the California kitties.

Wishing all the Birthday Girls a Happy Birthday this week!!
My Blog:A Flowery Hobby
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 07:45 AM   #12  
Gabfest Goddess

The mews is out there is a surprise teaparty for Nibbles and Fritz so come and join in the fun and sardines at NEW FRIENDS COME TO TOWN.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 08:03 AM   #13  
PTL
Rubber Obsessor

Default Kit-tea

I'm so excited! Yes I cheated but that was part of the fun, but then I had to wait 2 days before I could share! But here is my card I hope he is welcomed at the tea And thank you for all the updates how encouraging. I know I'm a little behind on some of these but I did get 2 cards sent off this weekend and what a good feeling. Have a great day!
Kit-tea MMTPT112 by PTL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"Pleasant words are as honeycomb, sweet to the soul." Proverbs 16:24
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 08:38 AM   #14  
Stampin' Fool

Well I have a C&S card done for this week and no story (just 42,000 excuses). I will say being a 100% dog person and trying not to come in the back door this sure was a challenge for me in more ways then one.

Nuthin' better then paper-crafting.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 08:59 AM   #15  
101 Airborne

Hey Holly, Welcome to you and Ms. Rufflebutt - what a cute, cute card. Hope to see you here again and again. It's addicting! And, Mother and all the ladies are just the very best!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 01:06 PM   #16  
Inky OceanGazer

quick cat card

CAT and Mouse

thanks for looking
Inky Ocean Gazer (my original blog I can no longer get into)
The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 (my new simple blog)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 03:08 PM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks for another fun party, Cindy!

Here is my card:California Flower Cat (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #18  
Insane Embellisher

HA! My sample for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge seems to work perfectly for this week's Teapot challenge as well - thank you Nancy for letting me know about this!!

here's my card featuring one of our brand new sets from the Cat's Pajamas:
Attached Thumbnails
MMTPT112 ~ NIBBLES AND FRITZ AND A FELINE FANTASY BLITZ-tcptues127.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 04:23 PM   #19  
Polyshrink Goddess

I made it to the Tea Party - whew!!! I was wandering around California, and you know it's such a big state, I almost got lost, but here I am and here's my card for Bertie

My Blog Keep In Touch Stampin
My Gallery

My Store
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 05:11 PM   #20  
Hardware Hotshot

yay, another week I wasn't terribly late! Here's my card

It's Not A Cat-astrophe
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 05:13 PM   #21  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

A real kitty never comes when she's called, so I'm catfashionably late with my Coffee, TEA or Meow...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #22  
Gallery Gazer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I got side-tracked by some sneezing, but here is my card for this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 09:28 PM   #23  
Speedy the Cat did WHAT?

Oh!!! GREAT challenge this week!!! And, of course, Speedy the Cat is flying in on his Great Grandma's broom!

Here's this week's submission
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2010, 07:44 AM   #24  
Polyshrink Goddess

Good morning! I have a couple of cards for the challenge:

Deja Mew

Fear No Evil

Such fun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2010, 05:07 PM   #25  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Here are Bubbles and Babs dropping in to welcome Fritz and Nibbles to their new home.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2010, 10:47 AM   #26  
Kookie Creator

OK, I am adding my submission HERE by the sweet suggestion from BertsLady! As I am scrolling, I see my newest friend Holly (aka Toy) participating with the same stamp set. (We sneak peeked 'em this week on our blogs.)

Thanks so much for guiding me here! This is my first challenge, I am SO excited to be learning my way around SCS and meeting all you great women of the SCS community!

Last edited by corinnamcgregor; 09-23-2010 at 10:51 AM.. Reason: forgot to link my card.....silly me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2010, 11:12 AM   #27  
Hardware Hotshot

Ok..........better late then never !!!

MMTPT112 Cat Nap by GardenDiva at Splitcoaststampers

Here's Kitty come to play with the other teapotter's felines !! ha ha

GardenDiva
AKA Tina DeLong

FS363
QFTD182

Fan Club Member & Tuesday Teapotter

Hostess MMTPT222
Thyme began in a Garden.

Jeremiah 29:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2010, 04:10 PM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 242 Likes on 129 Posts

Late! We're late!
But we've brought a friend!! ;)

"Fishing for a Friend"!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2010, 10:49 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have no cat stamps but like this photo my daughter took of her two cats so they will get to go to California for the Housewarming Party.

Spooky Cats by Maxell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog:A Flowery Hobby
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2010, 02:12 PM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 183 Likes on 151 Posts

Here's my card for the challenge.
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 03:05 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 183 Likes on 151 Posts

Here's another card for this challenge. What can I say, I LOVE cats! LOL
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-26-2010, 07:13 AM   #32  
Pearl-ExPert

It took awhile for the paint to dry and to get all the finishing touches on the new kitty home. But at long last---

It's ready! Hope they like it!

I've not play TTP for awhile. Just been busy. Glad to be back.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #33  
Glitter Guru

Oh thank goodness, the party door was still open! Sorry I'm late, but I couldn't miss this one!

I love Cats!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-22-2010, 07:35 PM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 211 Likes on 108 Posts

Can't believe this is the only cat stamp I have.

These two poor kitties have mixed felines about moving. They hate to leave Texas, but are looking forward to new adventures with new friends.
Here is my card: Mixed Felines by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I put this on my blog too: http://pjstamping.blogspot.com/2010/...d-felines

Last edited by pvilbaum; 10-22-2010 at 07:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes