View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 06:27 AM   #1
PaperliciousDesign
Kookie Creator

Default SIC82 Stamp on another medium

Good Morning Ladies! Wasn't Wendy's challenge fun! It's time to start a new contest! For the next 4 weeks you have an opportunity to play along and earn points. For each point you earn, your name goes in the drawing. Are you ready?? Oh, but I guess you want to know who the winner is from the last contest ... Well I need to total my points for my challenge and put the names in a bowl still. So I'm off to check out the galleries and I will post the winner on another thread. I will start a "And the winner is" thread and post the winners for each contest there each time.

Wanna know what was in the prize package??
3 different boxes and the sled from Creative Cuts and More.
2 yards of Christmas Ribbon, Vintage Images from the Shabby Cottage, tags, one of those cool Christmas tree stick pins by Making Memories, 2 glittery cardnal buttons, photo ornament by Creative Imaginations, and some sentimetn rub-ons, handmade tag by me!!

This contest will be another Christmas Prize package. Perfect to help get you started with some of those Christmas projects.

The Challenge
The inspiration challenge for the next 2 weeks is to stamp on a medium other than paper. What a great way to create your own embellishments! And so much fun.

Here are a few idea's to inspire you :
On my first sample I have stamped on cork.

I could only post 4 photo's here, so check out the details in the SIC82 Gallery.

On this one I stamped on clay.

Another idea is to stamp on another scrapbook embellishment.

Other mediums that it might be fun to stamp on:
acetate, ribbon, felt, canvas.

Here is how you can earn points for this challenge
5 points : Stamping on another medium besides paper. 5 points for each type medium you try. For example if you stamp on ribbon and a flower, then that's 10 points!

5 points :
Get a new person, someone who hasn't played in the last 2 inspiration challenges, to play along.

3 points : combine this challenge with one of the other Scrapbook Challenges here at SCS.

2 point : advertise our challenge and that it is a 4 week contest with a prize package. Add this info in the comments section under your photo in the gallery. 2 points each time you do it with a layout for our challenges!

1 point : use stars on your layout.
1 point : use colors to inspire you from one of my layouts.
1 point : stamp your title with a Font stamp set.

Please calculate you points for us and list them in a comment here. If you don't tell us how you your layout qualifies for each challenge, we may miss something. And we would absolutely LOVE it if you let everyone know about our challenge in the comment section for your photo!

DEADLINE : Oct 3, 12mn

SIC82 Gallery

That's it for now. I'll be back later with a winner!

Last edited by PaperliciousDesign; 09-22-2010 at 01:28 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!