View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 11:18 AM   #307
kaitysmom
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhb1281 View Post
Beth (kaitysmom) I noticed on your wonderful blog that you had some last year that are like the ones I have made. Would love to know how well they sold and at what price? Please tell me they sold great as I have made a bunch and cannot decide on a price. My fronts are plain and also trying to decide if I should add some embelishments. Please help.
I wish I had good news for you on the file folder notebooks...but I don't. They didn't sell for me AT ALL! I think I made about 10 and only sold 1 or 2. I did use them for gifts last year though! I priced them at $6.00 with the RSVP pen...maybe too much? But material-wise, I really couldn't make them much cheaper. I didn't add a lot of extra embellishments to mine in order to keep the price lower...but no luck!

BUT! You never know what will sell this year! I think "things" are beginning to pick up and maybe customers will be willing to pay more for them this year?

Good luck with your mock up...I'm going to try to get mine set up this week. Since I have added a few new items to my list this year, I need to find a way to update my display too!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!