View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #287
dhb1281
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitney56 View Post
Post it Notes - save $$

My Walmart, has them on clearance
  • Bright neon, package of 5 - $1.00 (they were originally with school supplies, but moved to office supplies and shelf price said $5+, try scanning to see if they come up cheaper.)
  • Pastels, package of 6 - $1.00

Now....let's get them free

I found this coupon on slickdeals.net - but to save you time in searching for the pdf, see attached. My Walmart accepted the coupon on the pastel pack even though it wasn't the Super Sticky notepads. I did have one cashier who wouldn't let me use one coupon, I had several cashiers allow me to use five. I am embarrassed to say how many packs I have now
Went to my walmart yesterday and the 5 pack wasn't on sale. Found the same colors in single packs for $1 ea and tried to by them with the coupons. The cashier couldn't get the register to accept the coupon and the register froze and wouldn't even scan my other purchases (was at a self check out) they moved me to a regular register and got the register to accept one coupon but not the rest. She called a supervisor which told me that the coupons were fradulent forgeries and a scam and took my coupons. Needless to say it was a little embarressing. Just wondering if any one else had this problem or were you able to use the coupons?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!