View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #109
redcolt
Sawyer's Texas LOSTie

Hola!

I've had such a busy day! Went to see the Food Nazi this morning. She chewed me out (in her "nice and proper" way) for my poor food choices over the past couple of weeks. I was expecting that, but it still wasn't pleasant. Went to Kohl's to return some capris, then to JCPennys to look around for a bit before my hair appt. Tried a new hair dresser today. Mom and Cindy have started going to her and love her. She colored Mom's hair last week and it looks wonderful. I didn't think Mom would ever do that, but it looks better than it has since she started going gray 30 years ago! LOL! I just got my bangs trimmed, but honestly my bangs can be a ibtch the hardest part of my hair to cut. I think she did a good job. We'll see what they do in the morning after they've been washed and dried.

I tried on a bunch of dresses for Caleb's wedding after my appt and bought one. The attire is "beach casual" and the weather will be unpredictable, so it's hard to say what I should buy/wear. This dress was on sale for $24, though, so I figured I couldn't go wrong with that, right?

Grabbed some lunch, wandered around Hobby Lobby and then went to the dentist. THought I'd cracked a tooth, but thankfully I haven't. I love that our dentist has walk-in hours. He checked it out and thinks that I've just been "beating up" my teeth by clenching and grinding and night (his words!!!! ). I haven't had trouble with TMJ since I was in college, but if it doesn't improve I may have to start wearing a night guard. I hope I don't, but if I do, I do. I was just tickled pink to hear that I hadn't cracked another tooth!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!