View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #4648
clou72
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to clou72

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon & Alex's mom View Post
ICK, the steroids taste sooooo bitter. BLECH!!! However it has made me feel better. Hope I can go to services tomorrow and Friday. The Rabbi called me before to see how I was doing as well as a member from the Chesed comittee. The Chesed committe is a committee from the synagogue who will set up meals and come over to visit and do things for sick people. I assured them both I was fine and thanked them for calling. I know it was due to the new President of the Synagogue who is a friend of ours, he is on Glenn's softball team and I worked with his wife in the preschool. We went to dinner at their house a few weeks ago for Shabbat and when she heard I was sick called right away to see how I was doing and invited Glenn and the boys over for dinner tonight (she invited me too, but knows I am sick and can't make it). They are such lovely people and I was so thrilled when I heard he was President. He is also good friends with my boss and helped us a lot and has done a lot of work for the Preschool in us getting our license.

That's so nice of them to call and check on you!