View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 07:08 AM   #4511
lmstamper
Polly Pocket

Send a message via Yahoo to lmstamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon & Alex's mom View Post
once I get the results from the ultrasound tomorrow, I plan on calling the hospital and letting the bear loose on them. first of all they were not very nice to me. Total different experience I had than when Brandon went on Friday. I got there and I couldn't catch my breath and breath. I was panicking and the nurse tells me that I am fine to take deep breaths. She wheels me into the back room and tells me to get on the bed. She sees me struggling to breathe and I ask her to help me on the bed and she says "No, you can do it yourself". Then she is yelling at me to take off my shirt so she can put electrobes on my chest. I ask her to help me and again she replies, "No, you can do it yourself". So I get undressed and they put the elecrodes on me and the Dr comes in to listen to my chest and he can hear my breathing is shallow and labored and he asks me to breathe quieter. They take a chest x-ray and a ct scan and say all is normal and sends me home with 101 fever and blames it on the fibromyalgia.
There's no excuse for that.