View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 05:42 AM   #4442
irishjc820
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820

Quote:
Originally Posted by clou72 View Post
Hi! Pretty good! Keeping up as best as I can anyway. Another open house this Saturday, so keep your fingers crossed.

Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't, but I rely on Kevin a lot to help me with the yard. I don't know why. All I really ever ask him to do is the trim and the ditch, except for that weekend we were at Porcha I asked him to do it all.

I got a talking to last week at work. I had a bad week. Just several errors. My job is extremely detail oriented and requires a good bit of investigation, so it's easy to miss things. I was just off my game. My supervisor wasn't out of line or an *** about it. I really couldn't blame her. It just made me feel bad, because I know I am better than that, but she doesn't. So I am really trying to focus this week and do better.
I think helping with the yard is the least Kevin can do. He did not treat you very well over the past year and has a lot of making up to do for that in my opinion.

I'm sorry about your job. I know what you mean about feeling bad when you mess up. I may be a procrastinator and spend too much time chatting here, but I pride myself on doing a good job and hate when I make a mistake.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!