View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 09:20 PM   #126
buggainok
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampnsk8r View Post
I was thinking of using one of my nesties lables for this...but just hadn't done it yet. I don't have the top note either. Nice to know they sold well.

I'm getting a little overwhelmed now. I hear lots of good things from other past vendors for this show (my first)...they say good traffic with good money. I'm thinking I really need to have a wide variety of product and I'm worried I'll just keep going and not finish enough on time. I'm out of money so when I'm out of supplies I'm done anyway. I just hope it's enough. It's outside around a lake with farmers market type vendors as well. At the very least I want to recoup some of my supply costs and maybe get a few outside clients. On the up swing...I received bags from GT today...on the down swing...hubby ate some of my m&m's. At least he didn't eat them all...and not knowing what they were for...he went out and bought me a new bag. There is hope for him yet. lol. I'm off to run with scissors...have a great night all.
Oh, so funny! Your DH sounds just like mine. I have to hide anything special that is edible, or tape a BIG note on top, do not eat!

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!